Join us in developing electric aircraft and propulsion systems of the future. Lange Aviation GmbH can look back on over 25 years of experience in the field of electric flight. As a mid-sized company based in Zweibrücken, we have launched and certified the world’s first fully electric aircraft, the Antares E-Series.
Building on this experience, we are developing the Antares E2, an unmanned fuel cell powered aircraft with an extremely long range for commercial applications. We expect the market for unmanned aviation to grow significantly in the coming years with applications such as flying internet platforms, environmental monitoring, border surveillance or geophysics.
Are you a university graduate with a very good degree or do you already have some professional experience as an aerospace engineer? Are you looking for a new challenge in a typical mid-sized high-tech company? Are you enthusiastic about new, innovative technologies? Are you creative and interested in working in a multidisciplinary team? Then you may be the right person to join our development team in Zweibrücken and should apply for a position as an aerospace development engineer (f/m/d) as soon as possible.
- Creation of flight performance calculations/system definitions
- Design and calculation of high-performance fiber composite structures using analytical methods
- Design and calculation of mechanical flight controls, landing gears and hydraulic systems
- Creation of drawings and design documents
- Creation of proofs of conformance in accordance with CS-22 and CS-23
Your profile as a development engineer:
- Completed degree in aerospace engineering (diploma / master’s degree, doctorate) with very good grades
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of high-performance fiber composite structures
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Strong ability to work in an interdisciplinary manner
We offer you the opportunity to work in a id-sized high-tech company with flat hierarchies and an experienced, multidisciplinary team (design engineering, electronics, software, avionics) in which you can implement your own ideas. You will gain insights into all areas of our development and production, such as composite-based production technologies, fuel cells, advanced command and control systems for autonomous flight. Your new workplace is located directly at the airport of Zweibrücken (EDRZ).
Have we captured your interest?
Then please send us your application documents by e-mail to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We welcome applications regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, and sexual orientation and identity.
In the event of equal suitability, people with disabilities will be given preferential consideration within the framework of the statutory provisions.
Expenses incurred in connection with your application cannot be reimbursed.