Additional date Advanced training class 3 inspectors / Airworthiness Review Staff (ARS)
Due to extreme interest, our 2 two-day advanced training concerning electric propulsive systems for class 3 inspectors in Ocotober 2018 was quickly booked out. We have therefore decided to offer this training on an additional date:
Friday, 09.11.2018, from 11.00 h to 18.00 h
Saturday, 10.11.2018, from 9.00 h to 16.00 h
Using the propulsion system of the Antares 20 as an example, the course participants gain insights into the peculiarities of electric propulsion systems.
The course contains a theoretical and a practical part.
The following subjects are covered:
- Electrical propulsion systems using the Antares 20E as an exampleThe framework of the Antares electrical system
- HMI concepts
- Propulsive motor and power electronics
- Battery management
- Further peculiarities of electrical propulsion
- Extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
- Technical notes
- Maintenance intervals
- Localizing systems and modules
- Extraction and installation of batteries
- The performing of an extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
The number of attendees is limited to 16. The practical part will be performed in two groups of 8.
The participation fee is € 250,00 netto / € 297,50 with VAT.
We have been offering this training since 2016.
Please contact us by e-mail (info@) or telephone (+49 (0) 6332 9627-40) for queries or registration. lange-aviation.com
Based upon the regulations of the respective CAMOS, and in coordination with the responsible field office of the German aviation Authority, this training has qualified many of the participating inspector for performing ARCs on motor-gliders with electrical propulsion.
This round of advanced training will be performed in the German language.