Advanced training class 3 inspectors / Airworthiness Review Staff (ARS)
Due to high demand, we offer a second two-day advanced training for class 3 inspectors this year. The training is an introduction to electric propulsive systems.
Using the propulsion system of the Antares 20 as an example, the course participants gain insights into the peculiarities of electric propulsion systems.
The course contains a theoretical and a practical part.
The following subjects are covered:
- Electrical propulsion systems using the Antares 20E as an exampleThe framework of the Antares electrical system
- HMI concepts
- Propulsive motor and power electronics
- Battery management
- Further peculiarities of electrical propulsion
- Extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
- Technical notes
- Maintenance intervals
- Localizing systems and modules
- Extraction and installation of batteries
- The performing of an extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
The training will take place on the following dates:
Friday, October 19, 2018, 11:00 to 18:00
Saturday October 20, 2018, 9:00 to 16:00
The number of attendees is limited to 16. The practical part will be performed in two groups of 8.
The participation fee is € 250,00 netto / € 297,50 with VAT.
We have been offering this training since 2016.
Based upon the regulations of the respective CAMOS, and in coordination with the responsible field office of the German aviation Authority, this training has qualified many of the participating inspector for performing ARCs on motor-gliders with electrical propulsion.
This round of advanced training will be performed in the German language.