Advanced training class 3 inspectors / Airworthiness Review Staff (ARS)
We are offering a two day advanced training for class 3 inspectors. The training is an introduction to electric propulsive systems.
Using the propulsion system of the Antares 20 as an example, the course participants gain insights into the peculiarities of electric propulsion systems.
The course contains a theoretical and a practical part.
The following subjects are covered:
- Electrical propulsion systems using the Antares 20E as an exampleThe framework of the Antares electrical system
- HMI concepts
- Propulsive motor and power electronics
- Battery management
- Further peculiarities of electrical propulsion
- Extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
- Technical notes
- Maintenance intervals
- Localizing systems and modules
- Extraction and installation of batteries
- The performing of an extensive operational inspection of the electrical system
The training will take place on the following dates:
Friday, February 23, 2018, 11:00 to 18:00
Saturday February 24, 2018, 9:00 to 16:00
The number of attendees is limited to 16. The practical part will be performed in two groups of 8.
The participation fee is € 250,00 netto / € 297,50 with VAT.
We have previously performed this training in 2016 and 2017, instructing the CAMOs of the regional association of Bavaria, as well as CAMO Advantec.
Based upon the regulations of the respective CAMOS, and in coordination with the responsible field office of the German aviation Authority, this training qualifies the participating inspector for performing ARCs on motor-gliders with electrical propulsion.
This round of advanced training will be performed in the German language.